What we will do?
- Conduct a pre-installation site survey upon arrival at your home.
- Connect your newly purchased video components in 1 room.
- Integrate up to 5 newly purchased components with existing and working components. (Includes: TV, Cable/Sat Box, DVD, Video Game units, A/V receiver, CD player, and similar components. Does not include: TiVo, Sling box or any networked-type video components.)
- Set up speaker system to operate up to 7.1 surround sound system.
- Verify that all speakers are properly positioned and working.
- Ensure all wire and cables are neatly dressed.
- Drill access holes as needed for wiring within cabinets. (Removable shelves only)
- Program the basic functions of your remote controlled devices.
- Clean up work area and remove debris.
- Demonstrate operation of your new home theater.
- Speaker mounting on wall or in wall.
- Programming of universal-type learning remote.
- Other holes drilled, wires hidden within walls or any type of custom in-wall wiring.