What we will do?
- Conduct a pre-installation site survey upon arrival at your home.
- Secure your customer-supplied (or factory-included if applicable) mounting bracket under cabinet or to a standard frame wall.
- Mount and secure your flat panel TV (20″ and under) to the bracket.
- Connect the TV power cord to an existing AC power outlet-by surface mounting only.
- Attach and conceal cables from the TV to the tuner, A/V source components or cable connection by routing up to 15 feet of cable through standard frame wall.
- Connect your newly purchased video components in 1 room.
- Integrate up to 5 newly purchased components with existing and working components. (Includes: TV, Cable/Sat Box, DVD, Video Game units, A/V receiver, CD player, and similar components. Does not include: TiVo, Sling box or any networked-type video components.)
- Verify that all speakers are properly positioned and working.
- Ensure all wire and cables are neatly dressed.
- Drill access holes as needed for wiring within cabinets.
- Program the basic functions of your remote controlled devices.
- Clean up work area and remove debris.
- Demonstrate operation of your new flat-panel TV and components.
- Speaker mounting on wall or in wall.
- Programming of universal-type learning remote.
- Other holes drilled, wires hidden within walls or any type of custom in-wall wiring (beyond the flat panel TV to source component wiring).