What we will do?
- Conduct a pre-installation site survey upon arrival at your home.
- Install and conceal a grouping of 2 or 3 (not to exceed 5) bulk wires for audio/video application from one send location to one receive location. Both locations must be within the same room. Distance between the send and receive locations cannot exceed 125 feet.
- Determine the specific purpose for the cable and the proper cable to be used.
- Ensure that cable ends are terminated properly and working.
- Ensure that all wires and cables are neatly dressed.
- Clean up work area and remove installation debris.
- Demonstrate operation of your newly wired system.