What we will do?
- Conduct a pre-installation site survey upon arrival at your home.
- Install 2 speakers in 1 additional room located no more than 100 wire length feet from your main stereo receiver. Extra charges may apply to install in walls or ceilings containing obstructions or with surfaces including plaster, concrete, block, or custom treatment.
- Install specialized extra room amp to lifestyle system, if needed.
- Conceal wire for speakers within standard frame walls or ceilings, or through and adjoining attic or crawl space.
- Ensure that all wall-fished cables exit are finished off with a wall bushing or specialized wall plate or Spackle.
- Program the basic functions of your remote control devices, if needed.
- Clean up work area and remove debris.
- Demonstrate operation of your new speaker system.
- Speaker mounts.