What we will do?
- Conduct a pre-installation site survey upon arrival at your home.
- Install your newly purchased projector on a customer-supplied stand (using only exposed wire connections) or mount projector to ceiling.
- Connect the TV power cord to an existing AC power outlet-by surface mounting only.
- Attach and conceal cables from the projector to the tuner or A/V source components by routing up to 15 feet of cable through standard frame wall.
- Connect your newly purchased video components in 1 room.
- Integrate up to 5 newly purchased components with existing and working components. (Includes: Cable Box, VCR, DVD, video games units, A/V receiver, CD player, MP3 player, tape deck and similar components.
- Set up speaker system to operate 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound system.
- Verify that all speakers are properly positioned and working.
- Ensure all wire and cables are neatly dressed.
- Drill access holes as needed for wiring within cabinets (Removable shelves only).
- Program the basic functions of your remote controlled devices.
- Clean up work area and remove debris.
- Demonstrate operation of your new front-projector TV and components.
- Screen mounting sold separately.
- Speaker mounting on wall or in wall.
- Programming of universal-type learning remote.
- Other holes drilled, wires hidden within walls or any type of custom in-wall wiring (beyond the flat panel TV to source component wiring).